Work schedule :
- Monday 6 February 2023 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Tuesday 7 February 2023 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday 8 February 2023 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Thursday 9 February 2023 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Friday 10 February 2023 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Monday 27 March 2023 from 08:00 to 16:00
Job offer details
We are looking for an accounting technician to join our accounting department.
Under the supervision of our Chief Financial Officer, the accounting technician supports us in updating and day-to-day accounting activities.
- Assist the CFO in the month-end and year-end close process
- Analyze the age of accounts payable and receivable on a regular basis
- Assist in accounts payable and receivable when needed
- Responsible for the declaration of sales taxes in Canada and the U.S.
- Participating in the annual, bank and government audit
- Creation and update of various reports and analyzes
- And any other related duties, as discussed with your supervisor
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing company.
- Experience in Navision an asset.
- DEC in accounting an asset
- Fully bilingual.
- Full-time and permanent position
- Group insurance paid 100% by the company
- Competitive salary
- Retirement savings program with employer participation
- Growing business in the West Island
- And much more!
Share this job offer
Type of employment
1840 rue Transcanadienne , Dorval, QC