WORK FROM HOME - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
We are an agile consulting firm and our mission is to share our expertise to enable our clients to exceed the strategic objectives they have set for themselves. Our firm aims to offer a very high quality service that is personalized to the needs of our clients. We want our clients to benefit from the accounting, finance and tax experience we have gained from working closely with high growth, private and public companies. Our customers operate in the fields of construction, technology, education, retail and life sciences.
Minimum 15 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Reporting directly to the assoicate, the Accounting Team Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and supervising the team of accounting technicians in their work.
- Supervise work of technicians;
- Act as a mentor to young accountants and technicians;
- Based on your experience, answer general questions of the team and customers;
- Work with clients to provide administrative support;
- Maintain up-to-date the accounting records;
- Oversee the full cycle of accounts payable;
- Help with invoicing and follow-up of accounts receivable;
- Ensure expenses are approved by authorized persons;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Perform GST / QST reports and other government remittances;
- Help prepare month end and monthly financial statements;
- Help prepair end-of-year files;
- Assist in the preparation of various financial reports.