Seeking 2 Part-Time Support Workers
Work schedule :
- Monday 17 October 2022 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Tuesday 18 October 2022 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday 19 October 2022 from 08:00 to 16:00
- Tuesday 25 October 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday 26 October 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Friday 28 October 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
Job offer details
$18.36 - $20.65/hr
24 hours per week - flexible
We are currently seeking two Part-Time Support Workers to recruit and manage volunteers on a permanent part-time basis. A bilingual (English and French) self-starter, you are a college or university graduate with a background in social services who understands the needs of our clientele and respects the privacy and integrity of individuals living in precarious circumstances. The support worker candidate will be comfortable working alone but enjoy being a part of a compassionate, caring team. Opportunities for advancement. Your previous relevant experience and demonstrated professional judgment will be keys to success in this fundamental role in our community.
qualifications and relevant experience.
Approximately 24 hours per week flexible days and weekends.
(residences are open from 8am to 6pm)
You will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate and assist the individual residents in supporting their needs and goals
- Assist with programs, field trips, accompaniement
- Assist with meal service and medication distribution
- Take appropriate action to inform senior workers to deal with any emergency situation, with the ability to remain calm and professional
As this is a permanent position within our community, the incumbent will be eligible for a range of benefits including:
- Onsite meals
- Clinical training
- Retention bonus
- Benefits to support staff wellness and growth
Salary range for this position is from $18.36 - $20.65/hr depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
Approximately 24 hours per week flexible days and weekends (residences are open from 8am to 6pm)
Please click on the button APPLY
ONLY CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
Founded in 1979, Nazareth Community is a not-for-profit organization that provides housing and support services for individuals who have struggled with homelessness, mental health issues, addictions and PTSD. Our goal is to mitigate long-term homelessness in a non-judgemental and non-denominational environment
Fondée en 1979, la Communauté Nazareth est un organisme à but non lucratif qui fournit des services de logement et de soutien aux personnes qui ont lutté contre l'itinérance, les problèmes de santé mentale, les dépendances et le SSPT. Notre objectif est d'atténuer l'itinérance à long terme dans un environnement sans jugement et non confessionnel.
Share this job offer
Part-Time Support Worker
Type of employment
Community Organization, Community Association, Club
1197 Seymour , Montréal, QC