Work schedule :
- Monday 24 January 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Tuesday 25 January 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday 26 January 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Thursday 27 January 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Friday 28 January 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Monday 31 January 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
- Tuesday 1 February 2022 from 09:00 to 17:00
Job offer details
The shifts indicated are representative of the schedule.
Remote Work During Covid-19 Restrictions Only.
This is a full time position from Monday to Friday. $45,000/yr Salary
You may start your day at 8am or 9am, whichever is convenient to you.
Join us if a position at a law firm in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges area is of interest! We are looking for an experienced Secretary-Receptionist. Do you have the following qualities and experience?:
- Passionate about customer service and the law;
- A sense of organization and prioritization;
- Knowledge of social media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram;
- Experience with telephone systems such as Yealkink, Adobe;
- Ease of doing research on the Internet;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- A desire to share the values of the firm which are: profesionnalism, discretion, dignity, mutual respect, positive spirit and attitude;
- Excellent spoken and written French;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of English
The advantages of working at Force-Légal Inc include:
- 1 floating day per month (an accumulation of floating days will be paid at the end of the year)
- Paid vacation and time off during the holiday season (the office is closed)
- A continuing education budget of up to $1,000 per year if you are interested (the ongoing training must be relevant and must be approved by management)
- A bonus after 12 months of service
If this is interesting, click APPLY to the right, now
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding this role, please feel free to send a message to Megan (email@example.com)
In this full time, permanent role at Force-Légal, you will be the face and voice of the firm! Your work includes:
- Creating a welcoming and positive atmosphere for our visitors
- Answering the phone, taking messages and making calls at the request of the firm members
- Using the JurisEvolution system (training will be provided)
- Conducting research on the internet, such as at the Quebec Registrar (training provided)
- Participating in the success of the team by taking charge of the management of all files and documents, both paper and digital format
- Posting to the firm's social media accounts to ensure a continuous online, positive presence with the firm's target clientele
- Supporting management with day-to-day activities
- Taking minutes at meetings, managing the lawyers' agendas, making copies and scanning documents, improving the paper and digital filing system, acting as a commissioner of oaths.
Force-Légal requires all employees be vaccinated. Work is conducted on site in the office when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Force-Légal partage les valeurs entrepreneuriales de sa clientèle. L'équipe de professionnels de Force-Légal a donc à coeur de formuler des solutions qui sont non seulement efficaces mais aussi efficientes du point de vue des ressources engagées.
Force-Legal is uniquely position where legal, financial and strategic expertise intersect. From this standpoint, we offer value-added services to help clients identify potential business risks and apply strategies to avoid them, as well as tools to navigate what cannot be avoiced.
Force-Legal shares its clients's entrepreneurial values. Our team of professionals is committed to devising solutions that are not only effective but also efficient in terms of resources used.
Share this job offer
Type of employment
Professional Firm (ex: Accounting, Law, Engineering)